Final Hours! Lock in Those Pledges Now!
7 months ago
– Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 12:36:17 AM
It’s the final countdown! There are only a handful of hours left to lock in your pledges and boost the funding level toward those stretch goals. We’ve unlocked three of the last round of them so far and are on the precipice of the fourth! With that, there’ve been oodles of additional FAQs:
If I back at the $1 pledge level, will I be able to upgrade to Adventurer in the Pledge Manager? Will I still get all the KS bonuses?
- Yes! When the Pledge Manager goes live you will have the opportunity to upgrade your pledge by paying the difference. You will also still get Scenario 00 and the Kickstarter Kit.
What are the mystery miniatures?
- They are minis that replace the standees for various bosses, mini bosses and important non player characters you meet in the campaign.
Thank you all once again for supporting us and our game! We invite you all to join us for our celebratory Countdown Stream on Twitch.tv where you can watch us get our buts handed to us on a Legendary Difficulty playthrough of The Copperforge Convocation!
Paint Stream, FAQs and Two Days Left!
7 months ago
– Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 08:16:21 PM
It’s paint stream day! Jen will be painting our four-legged friend today at 3pm PDT, so join in and check out this fantastic new miniature!
We are also very close to the 48 hour countdown, so we're going to pre-emptively answer some important questions for you:
Will the locked Stretch Goals be available as add-ons post-campaign?
- No. The stretch goals are for content that does not yet exist. So sculpts and injection molds for content that is still locked when the campaign ends will not be made and there will be none of that product available to buy. If you want us to get to a specific Stretch Goal you can do your part by sharing the campaign!
The campaign has ended. What now?
- The first 14 days after the end of the campaign we be spent with Kickstarter trying to collect payment from you. After that 14 day billing period, KS sends us the money, along with confirming all of the pledges that were successfully processed. Please make sure your payment information is up to date!
I missed the campaign! Can I still back it!?
- Yes. We will have a pre-order page available soon after the campaign ends for “slack backers” who missed the deadline. Your pledges will not contribute to stretch goals, but you will be able to get the Adventurer Pledge Tier with all the KS bells and whistles. Pre-orders will be available for a limited time, and we will warn folks well in advance before we close down pre-orders.
We will have a post-campaign update with even more information related to Slack Backing, Add-ons and Backerkit (our pledge manager tool) later this week. Thursday at 4pm PDT will be our Countdown stream. Watch us get wrecked as we show off Legendary difficulty while we celebrate the last hour of the campaign with you fine folks who made it possible! We look forward to seeing you there!
Final Days! Campaign ends Thursday October 28th!
7 months ago
– Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 10:59:05 PM
We have one week left in the campaign! We wrap up shop during our Countdown Stream on Thursday, your last opportunity to confirm your pledge level and help boost the campaign through the last few Stretch Goals! Today we will be covering the remaining week of community events including streams and learn to play chats.
The Tuesday Paintin’ Time streams with Jen have been great! Folks are enjoying the chill vibe and informative discussion as Jen shows off our minis and makes them even better with her talented brush work! Join us for Paintin' Time Tuesday at 3PM PDT to see some of those final touches, and check out a couple of brand new sculpts!
Sam will be hosting our third Learn to Play event on Discord Monday at 10AM PDT. If you’re still on the fence and would like to talk directly with the game’s designer, this’ll be one of your last chances before the campaign ends! Sam will teach you how to sign up for the preview mod on Steam, show you a few rounds of gameplay to catch you up on all the mechanics, and cover your other questions as well as help you sign up for our playtest group!
The SFG Staff will be hosting the final countdown of the Kickstarter campaign live on Thursday. We will be showing off Legendary Difficulty and how the game ups the challenge of the scenario, and how we have to deal with the dreaded Doom Die! If you want to challenge yourself to be a big dang hero, then this is how you do it!
This goes without saying but we are so very grateful to all of you for supporting us. Thank you all for pledging your support, sharing the game, and playing the preview! Our Countdown Stream starts Thursday at 4PM PDT and we hope to see you there!
Solo Mode Stream Today and AwShux Stream Saturday Morning
7 months ago
– Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 09:07:03 PM
Back in Update 4 we shared a bit of info about the newly unlocked Solo Mode. Solo Mode is our “true single-player” game mode where you play as a lone hero (with a sidekick) trying to tackle scenarios all on your own. Today, Sam is flying solo and will take you on an adventure with our mechanical friend Otto!
Been missing our Thursday game streams because the timing doesn’t work out for you? Well this weekend we’ll be streaming with Shut Up and Sit Down at their online convention AwShux ‘21! You can catch our stream live on the SUSD Twitch Channel. It will be a short and sweet dive into some exciting Scenario 02 Blob battle!
The learn to play sessions we’ve been hosting on Discord have been fantastic. It is a blast showing you our game and fielding your questions. In our continued effort to be available for various time zones, we’ll be hosting the next one Monday Morning starting at 10AM PDT, which should be right around when our European friends are getting off work.
At the event, you will be joining Sam in a Discord Voice Channel as he provides an overview demo using the Preview mod (available here on Steam). He’ll field your questions and explain everything you need to know to dive in yourself and get adventuring!
We hope to see you at one or all of these events! There’s only 1 week left in the campaign and we have a fun series of final stretch goals left to unlock. So if you haven’t already, please share the campaign and lock in those pledges.
Thank you all once again for supporting us and making Tales possible!
Paint Stream and Learn to Play!
7 months ago
– Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 08:08:22 PM
We're keeping it short and sweet today so just two big things to point your eyes and clicks at today. Tonight we have Paintin' Time with Jen on our Twitch channel! Learn some new tricks, drool over the sweet minis, and ask your questions live in chat!
As we count down the final days of the campaign we would like to encourage you to join us on Discord for our Learn to Play events. The next one is scheduled for Wed. October 20th at 8PM PDT. At the event you'll learn some tricks for how to navigated Tabletop Simulator, how to subscribe to the preview mod, and how to play the game. All this while being able to ask us your questions! So we hope to see you all at both live events, and until next time, thanks so much for continuing to support our games.